Here are three ways you can help Smith PTO support Smith School students, teachers and programs:
1. DLM Good Neighbor Program
Follow the link below to a Google form where you’ll enter your contact information to register the Smith PTO as the nonprofit organization which your purchases will benefit.
2. Kroger Rewards
- Sign in to your account (or create a new account).
- Enter 80714
- Click Enroll for “Edwin D. Smith School PTO”
3. Amazon Smile
Please consider an easy way to support Smith School PTO through AmazonSmile
- Click on “Account & Lists” at top of page.
- Choose “Your AmazonSmile” (middle right in menu)
- At top right of page, click on “Change charity”
- Search for Smith School PTO
- Click on “Select” to right of Smith School PTO (Oakwood OH)
Remember, if you want Amazon to donate to Smith School PTO, you need to start each shopping session at the URL http://smile.amazon.com, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases.
The Smith PTO is not a school-sponsored organization, but its funds support activities of the Oakwood City School District. Permission to distribute or display material does not imply agreement of its contents by either the administration of the school, the Superintendent, or the Board.